Castilho International Law Firm in the financial law practice matter, carries out its activity by noting that the transition period in which this area is undergoing certain transformations resulting from the emergence of new players, the introduction of new business models, and especially the technological and digital impact that FinTech has been enhancing.
Our specialist lawyers follow national and international clients on a daily basis in the design, structuring and execution of global financial operations, in the analysis and advice on matters of financial regulation and in the implementation and development of banking, financial intermediation and insurance activities. They also advise financial intermediaries and companies and insurance intermediaries, in particular on matters involving supervisory authorities, prudential rules and conduct of these areas, among other points.
- National and Foreign Institutions Representation;
- Credit Operations Assistance;
- Real Estate;
- Project Finance;
- Financial Assets Management;
- Investment Funds;
- Venture Capital;
- Support in the Implementation and Structuring of FinTech Services;
- Negotiation and Settlement of Transactions in Derivatives Exchanges;
- Securitization Operations;
- Issuance and Placement of Securities and Structured Products;
- Acquisitions of Securities through Public or Private Offerings;